And lots of people have suggested activities they’d like to run, like:
– story-telling for kinder-aged kids
– yoga at 6am both mornings
– yoga at other times of the day
– dream catcher workshop for older girls
– learn how to spin on a spinning wheel and/or hand spindle
– reiki exchange
– drum journey
– menarche honouring ceremony
– belly dancing
– bush weaving
All adding up to a mighty fine time together, don’t ya reckon?!
If you’re interested and haven’t already booked, you can use the FB event page to negotiate any last minute involvement!
If you’re not on the Forest Sisters mailing list and would like to keep in touch, for this and future Forest Sisters events, you can sign up here.